This website is under migration. You can access Dr. Kwon’s old website here.
Changhyun Kwon is an Assistant Professor in Industrial & Systems Engineering at University at Buffalo, the State University of New York. His research interests include transportation systems analysis and service operations problems. His research has been supported by various organizations including the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Transportation, and Canadian Embassy. He received a PhD in Industrial Engineering in 2008 and an M.S. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research in 2005, both from the Pennsylvania State University. He also received a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from KAIST in 2000.
Graduate students who joined UB recently may find A Guide To Beginning Graduate Students At UB helpful. The guide may also be helpful to graduate students in other universities. See also Resources for many other useful information.
- Office: 318 Bell Hall, University at Buffalo (SUNY)
- Mailing Address: 342 Bell Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-2050, USA
- Tel: +1-716-645-4705
- Fax: +1-716-645-3302
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laboratory of Service and Transportation Operations Management (STOM Lab): http://stom.chkwon.net
- Lab Location: 339A Bell Hall
- Lab Phone Number: +1-716-645-4700